Features of Portable Handheld Dissolved Oxygen Meter:
- DYS-1 DO meter has a large LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) for clear reading.
- RS-485 Signal output.
- Low power consumption, high reliability, intelligent measurement.
- Having reliable, easy (one-hand operation) operation.
- Support manual salinity compensation, and air pressure compensation.
- Display DO Temperature.
- Suitcase packaging, easy to carry.
- Testing at any time anywhere.
It can be widely used in freshwater aquaculture and marine aquaculture.
Technical Parameters and Dimensions:
|D.O. Range||0~20mg/L or 0~200%|
|Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Drift||<1%per year|
|Sensor Material||Stainless Steel/ Titanium|
|Sensor Cleaning Cycle||According to water condition and measuring frequency|
Turn off the interface cover on the top of the Hand-Measured Water Meter. Insert one end of the sensor cable into the top of the Hand-Measured Water Meter and tighten it.
Related Products Show:
Related Products: Fluorescent dissolved oxygen sensor
How Fluorescent dissolved oxygen sensors Can Help Improve Fish Farming?
Get A Quote Now
There are no reviews yet.