D2100 series Online multi-parameter water quality sensor (seven parameters) adopts integrated configuration design. Each sensor has a waterproof connector.
Data storage method:
Calibration data is stored in the sensor and can be calibrated and replaced in the field. Up to 6 Laoshan digital sensors can be connected at the same time. Optional fluorescent dissolved oxygen, four-electrode conductivity, fiber turbidity, digital pH, digital ORP, chlorophyll, water oil and ammonia nitrogen sensors.
Desun Uniwill Multi-parameter water quality sensor Cases:
Multi-parameter water quality sensor Advantage:
Online multi-parameter water quality sensor Equipped with an automatic cleaning device to eliminate air bubbles and prevent the growth of microorganisms, it can easily meet the needs of various water environment monitoring such as rivers, lakes, oceans, and groundwater. It has excellent reliability and can run unattended for months without maintenance.
- Digital sensor, RS485 output, support MODBUS.
- All calibration parameters are stored in the sensor, and each probe has a waterproof connector for easy insertion and removal.
- Equipped with automatic cleaning device, it can effectively remove the surface contamination of the sensor, prevent the growth of microorganisms, more accurate and lower maintenance.
- Alternatively luminescent dissolved oxygen, four-electrode conductivity, optical turbidity, the pH digital, digital ORP, chlorophyll , oil in water and ammonia nitrogen.
- Sensor for long-term online monitoring.
- The all-in-one design allows for the simultaneous connection of six probes and seven parameters.
Online multi-parameter water quality sensor Technical parameter:
|Optical dissolved oxygen probe||Range||0-20mg/L or 0-200% saturation|
|Fiber turbidity probe||Range||0~1000 NTU|
|Four-electrode conductivity sensor||Range||1uS/cm-200mS/cm|
|Chlorophyll probe||Range||0~400 ug/L or 0~100RF|
|The detection limit||0.1 μg/L|
|Resolution||0.1 μg/L or 0.1% RFU|
|Digital pH probe||Range||0-14pH|
|Digital ORP probe||Range||-999~999mV|
|Oil in water water||Range||0-20ppm or 0-50ppm|
|Ammonia nitrogen probe||Range||0~1000mg/L|
|Multi-parameter sensor other information||Operating temperature||0~50°C|
|Automatic cleaning brush||Yes / Optional|
|Line length||10m, 5m, 15m and 30m|
Multi-parameter water quality sensors used for River water quality monitoring
3 sets multi-parameter water quality sensors will be sent to Malaysia
What are the advantages of Multi-parameter Water Quality Sensors?
Get A Quote Now
There are no reviews yet.