The solar energy full floating automatic monitoring station is a set of economic buoy water quality monitoring data collection platforms. The intelligent online monitoring system combines data transmission technology, cloud computing technology, solar power supply technology, and modular measurement technology. The system has the characteristics of automatic continuous online monitoring, automatic cleaning, solar power supply, wireless transmission, unattended, and so on.
- Overall design: integrated water quality monitoring, wireless transmission, and solar power supply, easy to use
- Cloud operation: Modbus RTU standard protocol; provide cloud setting, operation, display alarm, and other functions.
- Lower power consumption: use a solar power supply, and can work continuously on rainy days.
- Operating environment: it can operate normally in the environment of – 20 ℃ ~ 55 ℃, and can be customized according to different regions.
- Convenient installation: no need for free field operation, fast installation, labor saving,
- Automatic cleaning: regular automatic cleaning by program control to ensure the sensor measurement interface is clean.
|Monitoring parameters||Water Quality Multiparameters，5-port Multiparameter Sensor|
|Protective facilities||Beacon light; - GPS (optional)|
|Power supply||48ah @ 12VDC|
|Solar panel||50W @ 12VDC|
|Data transmission||RS485 (Modbus RTU standard protocol) output, protocol output can be customized according to customer requirements|
|Size||700 * 700 * 610mm|
|Fixation mode||Single point and two-point anchor bolt fixation|
|Parameter selection||pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, temperature, COD, ammonia nitrogen, ORP, chlorophyll, BGA,Fluoride, chloride, transparency, nitrate, etc.,|